Monday, September 26, 2011

Recipes


Almost all my recipes are inspired by my dad who cooks great -- well okay, just a few changes, plus I always go for the taste, and never relied on ratio cooking (3 cups of soy sauce = 2 cups of vinegar, etc).

Here at my food blog, I would like to see my readers' recipes! Would you like your recipe to be published here?  Please submit it and I will publish it with your name and country from where you are.
 
Email me your recipe (together with clear photos of ingredients and the finish product plus a short story behind your recipe, and ofcourse your name and contact details) at asinfulappetite@gmail.com


"Mere listings of ingredients as in recipes, formulas, compounds, or prescriptions are not subject to copyright protection. However, when a recipe or formula is accompanied by substantial literary expression in the form of an explanation or directions, or when there is a combination of recipes, as in a cookbook, there may be a basis for copyright protection."


So remember these guidelines before submitting your recipes:

1. If you're modifying someone else's recipe, it should be called "adapted from".

2. If you change a recipe substantially, you may be able to call it your own. But if it's somewhat similar to a publisher recipe, you should say it's "inspired by", which means that you used else's recipe for inspiration, but changed it substantially.

3. If you change three ingredients, you can in most instances call the recipe yours.


LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR RECIPES SOON!  :) 




And look forward to my Pinoy cooking inspired by my dad. I just need to spend more time in our kitchen :)

2 comments:

Depth of Field said...

imma share some of mine here.. soon. :)

She-Ann said...

Sure :) Taste test so I can post a review also! :)

Post a Comment